Breast Cancer Support Groups
- American Cancer Society-They are largest source of private, not-for-profit cancer research funds in the US, second only to the federal government in total dollars spent.
- Breast Cancer (AVON’S BREAST CANCER AWARENESS CRUSADE)
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations- National network of Breast Cancer Organizations.
- National Lymphedema Network-Non-profit organization dedicated to providing education and support for this often neglected condition. They also support research into the causes and possible alternative treatments of lymphedema.
- Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization-They have a commitment to provide information and support to anyone who has been touched by breast cancer. Y-ME was founded by two breast cancer patients in 1978. Their service features Breast Cancer telephone Hotline.