When you come for your appointments, please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs or CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
Dr. April Maddux’s practice has evolved significantly over the years with increasing focus on surgical treatment of breast cancer and preventive/prophylactic surgery for high-risk individuals. Urgent appointments can be made for patients with a confirmed or strongly suspected diagnosis of breast cancer; however, our capacity to offer appointments to patients with benign lesions or symptoms not suspicious for breast cancer is very limited.
We Want To Hear From You
Request an Appointment. Send Us Your Question.