When you come for your appointments, please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, Pension card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs or CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
Dr. April Maddux’s practice has evolved significantly over the years with increasing focus on surgical treatment of breast cancer and preventive/prophylactic surgery for high-risk individuals. Urgent appointments can be made for patients with a confirmed or strongly suspected diagnosis of breast cancer; however, our capacity to offer appointments to patients with benign lesions or symptoms not suspicious for breast cancer is very limited.
Request an Appointment. Send Us Your Question.